Don't vote for any guy, vote for The Fungai!
* FREE printing credit allowance for all students
* Removal of late library fees for a better, fairer system
* Fight against any future rises of tuition fees
* Lobby for the re-instatement of NHS Bursaries for health students
* More study spaces throughout academic year
* More engaging and interactive curriculum through more use of technology with seminars/lectures
* More digital copies of core text books
* Push for more diversity reegarding teaching staff recruitment & showcase achievements of minority groups in curriculum
* More help & support for students struggling academically and mentally
* Student mentoring initiative for undergraduate & post-graduate students to take part in with intrinsic rewards
* Student support staff in all faculties
I'm a 3rd year studying BSc Business Economics. I'm currently Equality & Diversity Rep at the business school including being on the student teacher forum regarding equality within the business school. I was also a part of the AIM programme which organised charities events. I stand out because a lot of what I've wrote I've experienced first hand. Making me even more passionate to not want any other students to experience this. I want every student to have a pleasant university experience if I'm elected.