Are you a native Finnish with knowledge of SEO, affiliate or PR? We are looking for a full-time Outreach Executive to join our International digital marketing and content team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Finnish native to gain valuable work experience in the UK in the field of marketing. The role is full time and perfect for a graduate with excellent communication skills and knowledge of digital marketing to start their career in a sociable and progressive office.
Ideally based in our Leeds office (although we will consider applicants from further afield), we offer a friendly and flexible working environment with real scope to progress within our group of companies.
- Conducting internet research to determine new websites to partner with
- Negotiating with website owners
- Working with writers to produce content for publication
- Managing projects from start to finish and reporting to line managers
- Communicate with colleagues to discuss best practice and ideas
- Suggesting new initiatives and strategies to propose to clients
Our clients' expectations are high, so you must be able to work to deadlines and be ready for a challenge.
- Must be a native speaker
- Knowledge of other Scandinavian languages preferable
- Must have completed some form of higher education
- Proven experience of internet research
- Ability to check and edit content to a high level
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Experience of managing projects, typically several at a time
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong organisational and admin skills
- Strong IT skills (PC or Mac)
Not essential, but advantageous:
- Experience of working in a busy digital agency
- Knowledge of internet marketing (SEO, affiliate, PR)
- Basic HTML skills
- Interest in sport (particularly popular Scandinavian sports)
- Interest/basic knowledge of betting and the bookmaking sector
About the client
Our client is a young, fast-paced and evolving company with a vibrant and experienced team that thrives on new challenges. We can provide a stimulating working environment where we openly welcome debate and contributions from all staff.
We have a structured company induction scheme which ensures you receive a thorough welcome to the job and allows us the chance to get to know you and your skills a little better. Wherever possible, if you have an interest not explicitly related to the job, we’ll try to find a way to incorporate it.
On top of competitive pay and a number of other benefits, we also offer the following:
- Flexible working within core working hours (8am – 6pm)
- e.g. work 8am – 4pm or 10am – 6pm
- Flexi-time if needed
- e.g. if you have an appointment in the afternoon, it’s no problem to make up that time throughout the week
- No formal dress code
- Regular social events
- With a very flexible approach to the morning start time if we’re out on a school night!
We encourage good internal communication with an ‘open door’ policy and regular development reviews (usually every three months) on top of an annual appraisal that allows both you and your manager to forge out the next stages of your career with us. We’re also always open to ideas of any kind and encourage an entrepreneurial environment where strategies and services can be explored quickly.
After a qualifying period, we offer you a contributory personal pension scheme and childcare vouchers (to help reduce any nursery costs).
We have a very sociable culture in and out of the office and the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly.
If this sounds like the company for you, please get in touch now!