Application deadline: Fri 01 Dec 2017
How should applicants apply?
Enact is a leading provider of direct legal solutions to the housing market. We are dedicated to providing a range of services to financial institutions and estate agents. These services include; remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing and also mortgage shortfall recoveries.
• Work on behalf of enact and the lender in making outbound calls to borrowers who are remortgaging.
• Following a call structure, effectively collate the responses to the required questions so to speed up the remortgage process and clearly outline the service we are offering to the borrower.
• Answer any questions the borrowers may have in regards to the remortgage process.
• Ensure the information gathered is clearly and accurately input on to the ‘case’ system and any questions for the case owner are referred accordingly.
• Call borrowers to check if documents have been received and ask for their return.
• Understand and adhere to Data Protection at all times.
What skills are required?
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
• Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
• Good attention to detail.
• Good organisational skills.
• Good data input skills
• Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
• Experience of working in a high volume environment.
Rate of Pay
£7.50 per hour
We are looking for applicants to cover various shifts Monday to Friday 5pm-9pm and Saturdays 10am-5.30pm.