Bar and Restaurant Staff
Listed by Weetwood Hall
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay rate dependent on experience
Casual contract/various hours as and when required
Weetwood Hall in Headingley is set within nine acres of woodland and gardens and built around 17th Century Manor House, we offer extensive four-star hotel services and facilities along with a conference centre.
• To ensure that your work area is ready for service in a timely manner, maintaining 4 * standards.
• To deliver a waiting service in the restaurant, bar and banqueting to a 4* standard.
• To ensure the quality operation and service of the bars.
• To project a professional, courteous and smart image to clients and staff.
• To ensure that all Back of House areas are kept clean and tidy.
• To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by their line manager.
• Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales
• Promoting Weetwood Hall Estate services and facilities at every opportunity.
What skills are required?
• A passion for hospitality and delivering sensational service
• Well presented & flexible attitude
• Customer focused and polite manner
• Numerate and familiar with cash, stock rotation & control procedures
• Able to work to agreed departmental standards.
• Previous experience in a similar role would be highly recommendable, but not essential, if the attitude to learn and to do your best is showed.
Catering & Hospitality
Initiative, Interpersonal Skills, Motivation and Enthusiasm