Holiday Researcher and Admin Officer
Listed by Traveleyes International
Application deadline: Wed 06 Dec 2017
Please send in a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
£7.50 per hour
8 to 30 hours per week (can be flexible around studies)
Located in Headingley.
- Creating compelling Traveleyes holidays. This will entail: Researching destinations, creating itineraries, identifying and building relationships with suppliers, establishing T&Cs, checking quotations etc.
- Providing excellent customer management at all levels such as: Collating and maintaining customer information, responding to enquiries, taking bookings, managing customer accounts, updating and analysing customer information.
- Other admin related tasks.
• Excellent IT skills, especially in the area of Microsoft packages and internet research
• Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
• A capacity to maintain excellence through close attention to detail
• Other languages would be an advantage
High, Low, Medium
Interpersonal Skills, Motivation and Enthusiasm, Oral Communication, Planning and Organisation, Written Communication