LSC is a British Council Accredited provider for the teaching of English in the UK. We offer a great choice of study programmes for Young Learners to study in some fantastic locations across the UK. Also, LSC presents a wonderful opportunity for young workers to gain valuable work experience as Activity Managers or Activity Leaders during the summer by offering exciting social and cultural programmes in iconic cities. Our commitment to academic excellence and an exhilarating social programme is demonstrated through our reputation. We take it seriously and we are proud of our history of safety, quality and extraordinary customer service.
Duties will include:
• Attending a training day prior to employment commencing (fully paid)
• Leading an entertaining and varied social programme (including everything from sports to karaoke)
• Taking groups on excursions to nearby cities and attractions
• Giving tours and providing information about the places you visit
• Knowing what to do in events of emergency and removing students from any harm
• Helping with curfews, meal times and departures and arrivals
• Carrying out the school’s safeguarding policy, ensuring it is followed by others and maintaining a friendly but professional manner at all times
Candidate skills required:
To apply for one of these positions, you should: have a native level of English, be available early June to Mid-August (centres vary) have a keen interest in sport, art or music enjoy working with teenagers have a lively and outgoing personality be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Experience is always helpful but there are no formal qualifications.
The main requirement is a confidence to motivate teenage students and help them to enjoy their stay.
Rate of Pay
£272-£376 per week
London and the south