Part Time German Contact Centre Advisor (2 positions)
Listed by Recruit Gibraltar
Email CV to email@example.com
£10.26 per hour
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Agent (German) to join a leading online gaming operator based in Leeds, which is experiencing exponential growth in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
- Answering customer queries via phone, email, live chat in a timely and in the highest of standards.
- Guide customers through the site and assist them in using the various services and products offered.
- Escalations to external and Internal departments related to customer queries.
- Contribute to the team by supporting team members in achieving team goals related to the success of the department.
- The agent will, from time to time, be requested to assist in tasks and assignments related to the Dutch language.
- Examples are translating or writing content and communication with German VIP players.
What skills are required?
- Demonstrate previous customer service experience ideally within a Contact Centre environment.
- Being able to communicate fluently in German, both written and spoken.
- Interest in the iGaming / Sports industry is considered an asset.
- Highly service orientated and the will to “walk the extra mile”.
- Structured, organised and skilled in task-orientation and prioritization.
- Ability to work independent and as part of a team.
Flexible up to 20, Medium
Admin, Customer Service, Languages
Flexibility and Adaptability, Interpersonal Skills, Oral Communication, Team Working