Take ownership of enquiries from members, focusing on social media, email and other digital communications.
• Provide telephone customer service support when required.
• Establishing member needs and providing appropriate information or solutions.
• Offer exceptional customer service, always exceeding the customer expectations.
• Pro-active in membership sales and up-selling.
• Working to KPI’s and exceeding targets.
• Maintain a professional attitude to promote a positive company image.
• Excellent knowledge of product offering, marketing campaigns, facilities and locations of PureGym sites.
• Attend and participate in any required company activities and training.
• Overcome customer concerns with a positive outcome.
What skills are required?
• Have flair and drive
• Love to exceed expectations
• Enjoy being ‘hands on’
• Like to be empowered to deliver
• Encourage and respect each other
• Trust one another
• Deliver, on time, every time
• Have a genuine interest in fitness
• Minimum 50 words per minute type speed
• Previous experience in Social Media or Digital Customer Service
• A*-C in GCSE English (Equivalent or higher qualification)