Cookridge Hall is an independently owned gym, health club and golf club, our ultimate goal is to be different to the big chains and offer the best experience we can for our members. Cookridge Hall has two bars on site which provide catering for the health and golf club. We offer a wide range of services which include daily restaurant service, weddings, conferencing and corporate golf days.
Duties to include
• Open and close the bars including cashing up
• Serving food and drinks
• Maintain a high level of customer service
• Maintain a high level of cleanliness behind the bar
• To problem solve and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Assist in the set up of events including weddings, parties and conferences
• A pro active approach to work • Weekends, evenings and bank holidays
What skills are required?
The person wishing to fill this full time role must be confident and self motivated, with a team ethos. At least one year experience in the catering industry is preferred but not necessary.
Rate of Pay
Wage dependent on experience
Cookridge - Direct bus from Headingley (No 6)