Sales and Marketing Assistant
Listed by Joblink Recruitment Services
To apply, please send CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Sales and Marketing' in e-mail subject
£7.05 - £7.50
The employer is a specialist IT and telecoms provider.
Based in the city centre and trading for over 10 years, they provide several key services including an IT helpdesk, Project management, Systems Maintenance and Telecommunications services.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Helps maintain and manage social media accounts planning messages, content and assisting with online strategy
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including copy for website, brochures, blogs, general marketing.
- Research relevant markets using general web search, business news, industry publications, Linkedin.
- Generating marketing data into company database for promotional use.
- Generate interest for their services by making initial contact to new potential customers via e-mail, linked-in or phone and respond to any incoming new business enquiries
- Provide customer service support as required,
As this is a small but developing business, there is a great opportunity for someone make this role their own, really put a stamp on things and develop the role into something larger.
Flexible 10 – 20 per week (possibility of some hours work from home )
Ongoing with no end date (the employer would prefer someone to commit to at least 6 months)
£7.05/£7.50/hr dependent on age
10 minutes walk from University Campus
Flexible up to 20
IT, Marketing/PR, Sales
Interpersonal Skills, Managing your own development, Planning and Organisation, Team Working, Written Communication