Application deadline: Sat 07 Apr 2018
Send CVs to: email@example.com
Enact conveyancing is the largest direct conveyancer in the UK. Fixed fees, no move no fee and great service. Now, they are looking for somebody to join their Outbound Customer Service team.
• Work on behalf of enact and the lender in making outbound calls to borrowers who are remortgaging.
• Following a call structure, effectively collate the responses to the required questions so to speed up the remortgage process and clearly outline the service we are offering to the borrower.
• Answer any questions the borrowers may have in regards to the remortgage process.
• Ensure the information gathered is clearly and accurately input on to the ‘case’ system and any questions for the case owner are referred accordingly.
• Call borrowers to check if documents have been received and ask for their return.
• Understand and adhere to Data Protection at all times
What skills are required?
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
• Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
• Good attention to detail.
• Good organisational skills.
• Good data input skills.
• Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
• Experience of working in a high volume environment.
Rate of Pay
£7.95 per hour
We are looking for applicants to cover various shifts Monday to Friday 5pm-9pm and Saturdays 10am-5.30pm.