- Hold talks to outline access points into Union Democracy.
- Commit to research and initiatives to engage the most disenfranchised students the Union represents.
- Free menstruation products in all bathrooms.
- Launch an intersectional accessibility guide for Union events with recognition of most accessible societies/events.
- Push for mor eflexible deadlines and assessments
- Ensure staff have up-to-date training.
- Monthly meetings with the LibCos
- Be a resource and source of experience for organisers during history months.
- Make the LibCos an established route to empowering marginalized students.
Genderqueer, pansexual and disabled. My lif ehas been guided by the push for equality and recognition of diversities I embody and those I do not. As your E&D Officer, I would bring this same passion and dedication I have as LGBTQ+ Treasurer, Transgender Liberation Coordinator and aiding the organisation of LGBTQ+ History Month for the Union. I have experience campaigning, organising and voicing opinions even if they're unpopular. I'm not afraid to stand up and fight with you for the experience you deserve.