KATE HILL FOR ACTIVITIES
I am a 3rd year Sport and Exercise Science student with a passion for getting everyone involved. I have always been involved in sport and wish to provide the same experiences and opportunities I received through sport, to everyone, regardless of ability! Having worked on committees and as University Tennis Coordinator my focus over the last 3 years has been to improve participation rates among beginners and recreational players.
SPORT FOR NON-SPORTERS
- More exercise opportunities for people who don’t want to commit to one sport or people who want to try lots of different things! Dodgeball, yoga, rounders…possibilities are endless!
- Make sport societies less elitist and more welcoming to everyone!
- Inter-faculty sports day – not just football and netball!
- Create a PLATFORM FOR SKILLED STUDENTS to get involved with more societies, giving students valuable experience whilst benefiting societies too!
- BETTER ADVERTISING of GIAGs to get more people involved!
- Improved PROMOTION OF EVENTS so societies can show off what they have been up to!
- PHONE CHARGERS in the union and libraries!
- More WATER FOUNTAINS on campus!
- RE-USABLE salad box containers with a 10% DISCOUNT!
- Showcase SUSTAINABLE LOCAL PRODUCE and promote independent food vendors!
- Celebrate cuisines from all over the world with AUTHENTIC FOOD FAIRS!
SECRETARY OF LUU TENNIS SOCIETY 17/18
UNIVERSITY TENNIS COORDINATOR 17/18
SOCIAL SECRETARY OF LUU TENNIS SOCIETY 16/17
ENGLAND ROUNDERS CAPTAIN 15/16